Global Employer Services
Build Your Talent Pipeline
Anywhere in the World
Learn why over 400 companies outside the U.S. have already hired NYU talent.
World Class Education
- 650+ academic areas of study
- #1 in the U.S. for number of international students
- #1 in the U.S. for number of students studying abroad
- 1000+ industry leaders on faculty
- 42,000+ alumni living outside the U.S.
Learn about NYU campuses and the many academic programs to find the right fit for your recruitment needs.
We are delighted that you are considering hiring NYU students and alumni. Please choose the best option to recruit NYU talent.
For NYU Talent (outside of Law and MBA):
- Handshake Job Portal
To recruit Law and MBA students:
Join us in helping students explore careers in their field of interest, learn about effective job search and interviewing skills and refine their networking skills and professionalism while building brand awareness.
NYU Abu Dhabi:
- NYU Abu Dhabi hosts job fairs and formal networking events to help you engage with prospective interns and job candidates. We also have programs that allow you to meet students one-on-one and generate interest in your organization.
- Regardless of your current recruiting needs, we welcome your involvement in career development activities to stay connected to NYU students and build your brand on-campus.
- Learn more about MBA and Law student event participation.
- Employers can provide a wealth of career guidance to students through company information sessions, skill workshops, or university-wide events. Contact the CDC at email@example.com if you are interested in collaborating with us.
Our team is eager to work with you to refine your strategy, create a strong talent pipeline, and target specific populations. Develop your company’s brand awareness among students, even without stepping foot on campus.
NYU Abu Dhabi:
- Information: Recruit current students for internships and hire graduates
- Contact: NYU Abu Dhabi Career Development Center Employer Relations team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information: Employer Engagement Services
- Contact: NYU Wasserman Employer Engagement Team: email@example.com
- For MBA recruitment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Law recruitment, contact email@example.com
- Learn more about specific school career services at School of Professional Studies, Wagner School of Public Service, Tisch School of the Arts, and Tandon School of Engineering
- Information: Career Development Employer Engagement Information
- Contact: NYU Shanghai Career Development Center firstname.lastname@example.org
Total student population is made up of over 1,300 students from more than 120 countries.
NYU Abu Dhabi offers 24 undergraduate majors across Arts and Humanities, Engineering, Science, and Social Science, and numerous multidisciplinary minors and specializations. As the student body and faculty grow, new courses are developed to reflect student interests and expanding faculty expertise. A full list of undergraduate majors and minors.
NYU has an enrollment of over 50,000 undergraduate and graduate students
Over 230+ areas of study and 2700 available courses. Subject areas include: Arts & Media, Business, Humanities and Social Sciences, Science, Technology, Engineering & Math, Education and Health.
14 schools and colleges with a wide variety of graduate programs with students pursuing, Master's, Doctoral, and Professional degrees.