Global Employer Services
Build Your Talent Pipeline
Anywhere in the World
Learn why over 400 companies outside the U.S. have already hired NYU talent.
World Class Education
- 650+ academic areas of study
- #1 in the U.S. for number of international students
- #1 in the U.S. for number of students studying abroad
- 1000+ industry leaders on faculty
- 42,000+ alumni living outside the U.S.
Learn about NYU campuses and the many academic programs to find the right fit for your recruitment needs.
Post a Job
We are delighted that you are considering hiring NYU students and alumni. Please choose the best option to recruit NYU talent.
For NYU Talent (outside of Law and MBA):
- Handshake Job Portal
- Employers can manage all campuses within Handshake at no cost.
- Creating your Handshake account and posting instructions
To recruit Law and MBA students:
- NYU School of Law
- Stern School of Business MBA students
Participate in Events
Join us in helping students explore careers in their field of interest, learn about effective job search and interviewing skills and refine their networking skills and professionalism while building brand awareness.
NYU Abu Dhabi:
- NYU Abu Dhabi hosts job fairs and formal networking events to help you engage with prospective interns and job candidates. We also have programs that allow you to meet students one-on-one and generate interest in your organization.
- Regardless of your current recruiting needs, we welcome your involvement in career development activities to stay connected to NYU students and build your brand on-campus.
- Learn more about MBA and Law student event participation.
- Employers can provide a wealth of career guidance to students through company information sessions, skill workshops, or university-wide events. Contact the CDC at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in collaborating with us.
Expand Your Recruitment Strategy
Our team is eager to work with you to refine your strategy, create a strong talent pipeline, and target specific populations. Develop your company’s brand awareness among students, even without stepping foot on campus.
NYU Abu Dhabi:
- Information: Recruit current students for internships and hire graduates
- Contact: NYU Abu Dhabi Career Development Center Employer Relations team: email@example.com
- Information: Employer Engagement Services
- Contact: NYU Wasserman Employer Engagement Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For MBA recruitment, contact email@example.com
- For Law recruitment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more about specific school career services at School of Professional Studies, Wagner School of Public Service, Tisch School of the Arts, and Tandon School of Engineering
- Information: Career Development Employer Engagement Information
- Contact: NYU Shanghai Career Development Center email@example.com
Total student population is made up of over 1,300 students from more than 120 countries.
NYU Abu Dhabi offers 24 undergraduate majors across Arts and Humanities, Engineering, Science, and Social Science, and numerous multidisciplinary minors and specializations. As the student body and faculty grow, new courses are developed to reflect student interests and expanding faculty expertise. A full list of undergraduate majors and minors.
NYU Abu Dhabi has two master's programs in Arts and Media and Economics.
NYU has an enrollment of over 50,000 undergraduate and graduate students
Over 230+ areas of study and 2700 available courses. Subject areas include: Arts & Media, Business, Humanities and Social Sciences, Science, Technology, Engineering & Math, Education and Health.
14 schools and colleges with a wide variety of graduate programs with students pursuing, Master's, Doctoral, and Professional degrees.
Total student population currently consists of 1,500 undergraduate and graduate students, half of whom are from China and the other half from the United States and some 70 other countries.
For information about our graduate destinations, see our website: Life Beyond Century Avenue.
NYU Shanghai offers a core curriculum, 19 majors, and numerous multidisciplinary minors and specializations.