Connect with Student Clubs
Partnering with student organizations can be an authentic and powerful strategy to promote your company's brand on campus. Start by asking your internal NYU alumni and recent interns for recommendations, or review the resources below to discover an organization that meets your needs.
Wasserman Employer and Club Partner Program (ECP)
- The Wasserman Center has partnered with several student organizations who are interested in connecting with employers and promoting professional development among their members. This list is growing and more student organizations will be added throughout the year.
- ECP members support various Wasserman initiatives and are reliable collaborators for our center.
- Employers will receive prompt and professional responses to inquiries within 2 business days.
Look through the list of ECP student organization members below and reach out to any groups that fit your interests via the contact information on their webpage. If you have trouble making contact, please contact us.
ECP Member Student Organizations
- American Association of Blacks in Energy
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Communications Club
- Community College Transfer Club
- Cross-Examination Debate Association
- Gallatin Research Incubator
- International Student Council
- Nutrition Without Borders
- NYU Undergraduate Law Society
- Smart Woman Securities (SWS)
- Theta Tau
- West 4th Stage Company