Become an Employer Partner
Join the NYU Employer Partner Program to access top NYU talent and receive specialized and tailored support. Through this partnership your brand will be highlighted, your recruitment activities will be prioritized, and our team will be there to support you every step of the way.
Let us help make your experience at NYU seamless, integrated, and robust.
By participating in the Employer Partner Program, we will provide your organization with an increased level of exposure and connection to a diverse group of students, faculty, and staff all while sharing key insights on best practices.
All partners receive:
- Digital branding opportunities including Employer Spotlight on the Career Center website, inclusion in e-newsletters and podcasts, customized social media engagement, and brand placement in campus-wide building digital displays
- Dedicated Wasserman support person
- Exclusive access to student clubs/organizations
- Invitation with fees waived to student diversity event
- Special student event highlighting Employer Partners
- Fees waived & preferred placement at in-person career fairs and additional branding at virtual fairs
- Early access to OCR interview dates
- Fees waived for tabling and info sessions (Based on Tiers below)
- A seat on Employer Advisory Board
2021-2022 Employer Partner Program
Enhance your organization's brand with NYU's talented and diverse students with one single paycheck.
*Due to the challenging circumstances everyone is facing we are offering a special discounted rate for our 2021-2022 Violet Tier. Enjoy $2000 off our violet level of access and partnership (Normally $10,500).
3 targeted emails per year
||1 targeted email per year||X|
Unlimited social media engagement
||2 social media job promotions and spotlight||1 social media job promotion and spotlight|
Fee waived & preferred placement at all career fairs
||Fee waived & preferred placement at two career fairs||Fee waived & preferred placement at one career fair|
2 information sessions and priority scheduling
1 information session and priority scheduling
||1 tabling session and priority scheduling|
|Handshake job pins (4x/year)||
Handshake job pin (1x/year)
|Faculty & Staff connections||X||X|
*Perks defined below
Global Branding Opportunities
Across all of NYU's global campuses, we can provide you with enhanced marketing for your events and job opportunities through our vast social media presence. By becoming an Employer Partner you receive access to:
- Blog posts (42,500 visits last year)
- Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook posts (over 10,000 followers)
- Organization name placement on Wasserman website (approximately 4 million visitors last year)
- eNewsletter Highlights (reaching approximately 40,000 students and alumni)
Representation at career panels and conferences give you the opportunity to share valuable information about your organization with our students, and helps you to build an early engagement pipeline. Examples of involvement are:
- Panel and Networking Events
- Specialized Interviewing Seminars
- Mock Interviews
- Site Visits
- Employer Spotlight Series
Campus Wide TV Branding:
Display your company logo in the Kimmel Center for Student Life lobby which sees approximately 7,000 students visit per day.
Career Center Waiting Room TV Branding:
Concierge OCR Support:
Receive personalized assistance before, during and after your on-campus recruitment experience.
Diversity Networking Nights:
Engage with diverse students and connect with historically underrepresented talent.
Employer Advisory Board:
Gather with other Employer Partner organizations to share recruitment insights, challenges and successes. Hear from Wasserman leadership on successful recruitment strategies and share your ideas on ways to better engage with our students.
Employer Spotlight in Newsletter:
Reach thousands of students by sharing your opportunities, company news, initiatives and branding through a company highlight in one of our weekly student facing industry focused email newsletters.
Meet the Partners Event:
Build your talent pipeline by connecting with students at this panel event exclusive to our Employer Partners. Share information about opportunities at your organization, your company's culture, and what recruitment will look like for you this Fall. There will also be opportunities to share tips on topics such as virtual networking and virtual interviewing.
Access to Diverse Students and Student Leaders
We are committed to helping organizations promote diversity in the workplace by connecting you with candidates of varying backgrounds, experiences and perspectives through special diversity programs throughout the year.
- Diversity Internship and Career Preparation Program | DICP is designed to prepare and promote NYU’s historically underrepresented sophomores and juniors through a comprehensive career development program. The DICP Program has been revamped, and we are excited to announce the addition of NYU's Opportunities Programs as a new co-sponsor! NYU's Opportunity Programs include HEOP and Collegiate Science Technology Entry Program (CSTEP).
- Student Leaders | Connect with leaders from student organizations across campus who are interested in meeting with employers. This can include presenting at a club meeting, special invitations to company events, or gaining feedback on company initatives from a targeted group of student leaders. As an Employer Partner you are given the opportunity to meet the Wasserman Career Ambassadors and Graduate Student Advisory Board.
The Wasserman Center gratefully acknowledges our Employer Partners for their generous financial contributions and support. The Wasserman Center's Employer Partners have demonstrated their firm commitment to NYU students by offering them many diverse career-related opportunities, including internships, part-time and full-time employment, and mentoring relationships. We recognize the important role they play in helping our students transform their career dreams into reality.