Accepted Forms of Payment
If you need to make an international payment, we have two options: Flywire or Global Pay for Students by Western Union Business Solutions.
Making a payment via Flywire streamlines the tuition and fee payment process for international students. There is no fee for this service.
- Multiple payment options and currencies
- The ability to track a payment from start to finish
- Saving on bank fees and exchange rates
- 24-hour access the customer service by chat, Skype, email, and telephone
- WU® GlobalPay for Students Price Promise. If you find a lower price from your bank - we will match it. Email email@example.com with your GlobalPay for Students Reference (starting EUS) plus screenshots of the quote from your bank. Terms and Conditions apply.
Please note: New York University is not able to accept wires that exceed $10,000 over the account balance due. Amounts wired over the $10,000 maximum will be applied to a future semester or will be returned to the originating bank at a fee of $35.00 USD. Please contact our office before you initiate a payment if you have any additional questions about our policies or procedures for wire transfers.