Accessing Your/Your Student’s Bill
Students: Signing in to eSuite
After you’ve selected your courses for the semester, you’ll receive an email asking you to sign in to the NYU Electronic Suite (eSuite), where you’ll find an eBill for tuition, fees, and housing.
Your eBill will show:
- All charges for the upcoming semester
- The remaining balance from a previous semester, if any. You will receive an eBill each month if you have an outstanding balance
- Credits including both actual financial aid and anticipated aid that has not yet been disbursed
You must pay your tuition at the beginning of the semester or fees may be applied. Your registration won’t be processed until your tuition is paid.
If someone other than you, like a parent, guardian, grandparent, or spouse, is helping pay your tuition and fees, you can give them access to your eSuite account.
Parents/Families: Accessing Your Student’s Bill
When your student registers for classes, they will receive a link to an eBill through their NYU email account.
Payment is due before the start of each semester. However, only the student connected to that email account will have access to tuition billing.
Students can grant access to their account to a parent, guardian, grandparent, spouse, or anyone helping pay tuition and fees.
Once you have been authorized by your student, you can:
- Discuss financial information related to the student with the Office of the Bursar
- Make a payment
- Check the student’s account balance
- Enroll in a Deferred Payment Plan
- Access 1098T information
You will also receive email notifications alerting you to when tuition and fee bills are available online.
If your bill looks incorrect, or you need more information about a transaction on your bill, you have 60 days to contact the Office of the Bursar under the Fair Credit Billing Act.