If a refund check was issued to you but you have not received the check in the mail, you may request for a stop payment and re-issue of the check by completing the following form. Please include a copy of your photo ID with this form when requesting your stop payment. Forms that are not signed or not accompanied with a copy of a photo ID will not be processed.

Stop Payment Request Form (pdf)

Enroll in the direct deposit of student refunds to ensure you receive your refund.