Types of Overpayments and Charge Cancellations

If you’re owed a refund for overpayment or cancelling a charge, we’ll automatically refund your credit during the fifth week of classes, unless otherwise noted.

You could be owed a refund if you have:

  • Waived your student health insurance
  • Changed your meal plan
  • Changed your on-campus housing assignment

You can also request your refund earlier by contacting our office.

Receiving Your Refund

We will issue your refund in the form of direct deposit or a check.

Learn about enrolling in direct deposit.