If you have an urgent medical or mental health concern, we've got you covered with same-day Urgent Care and Urgent Counseling. Call us to reserve the next available appointment!
If you have an urgent need, please call us to arrange same-day care. Please do not visit the SHC in-person without calling first.
Contact Us 24/7
Urgent Medical Concerns
Urgent Mental Health Concerns
Conditions that should be treated through Urgent Care:
- Breathing difficulties, such as mild to moderate asthma
- Cuts that don’t involve much blood but might need stitches
- Cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms
- Eye irritation and redness
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Skin rashes and infections
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary symptoms (painful, frequent, or urgent urination)
- Vomiting, diarrhea, or dehydration
Schedule an Urgent Care Session
Urgent Care is available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. You must call to us to schedule an Urgent Care visit. A team member will speak with you and help you connect with the best resource for your needs.
Just call us at (212) 443-1000.
If you have an urgent medical concern when Urgent Care is closed, call the SHC at (212) 443-1000.
If you need to speak to a counselor today, call the Wellness Exchange 24/7 hotline at (212) 443-9999 to arrange Urgent Counseling. Our counselors are here for you anytime you have a time-sensitive or urgent mental health concern.
Visit our Urgent Counseling website to learn more about what to expect and how an urgent counseling session can help you.