GYN Health provides confidential, gender-inclusive care — including exams, treatment, and information — to anyone with gynecologic or reproductive health concerns.
Services We Provide
We provide a range of gynecologic services, including annual check-ups, treatment of gynecologic problems, and on-site procedures. We offer in-person and virtual services, depending on your needs. In-person services can be provided in a neutral setting, such as Primary Care — just let us know your preference when you schedule your appointment.
Talk with your provider about which services and exams are appropriate for you.
- Annual gynecologic (GYN) visits to review your health history, perform age-appropriate screenings and vaccinations, and counsel you about sexual and reproductive health relevant to you.
- Pap smears for cervical cancer prevention as indicated by your age and personal history — generally recommended at least every three years for anyone with a cervix beginning at age 21.
- Visits to help you with birth control, STI and HIV testing and treatment, vulvovaginal symptoms, menstrual problems, pregnancy testing and referral, and breast concerns, among others. These visits are available on a routine basis or as-needed if you have any new or specific concerns.
- Sexual assault assessment and care, in conjunction with the Wellness Exchange
- On-site procedures including IUD/implant insertion and removal, colposcopy, and others. Procedures are performed at the Manhattan SHC only and in conjunction with providers in Primary Care.
Learn about additional gender-affirming, inclusive health and wellness services at the SHC.
Many services are at no cost to you. Others are billed to insurance and you may be responsible for a portion of the fee based on your insurance carrier.
Nurse-led Educational Workshops
Our Registered Nurses offer one-on-one workshops on a variety of topics including:
- Contraceptive Options
- Gynecologic Exams, including topics like What to Expect With a Pelvic Exam or Annual GYN Exam and What is a Pap Smear?
- Preventing Sexually Transmitted Infections
- And more!
Workshops are available throughout the week by appointment. To schedule a workshop, call (212) 443-1166 and ask for a nurse appointment for a workshop.