NYUAD Immunization Requirements
Immunization documentation is required of all students in a degree-granting institution. All graduate, undergraduate, transfers, and returning students who, to date, have not complied must provide proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR), and Meningococcal vaccine.
You must provide documentation of proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR). All international immunization documents must be translated into English prior to submission.
You must provide ONE of the following to comply with this requirement:
- Official record that you have received two (2) immunizations against measles, mumps, and rubella. Acceptable forms of documentation include copies from other universities, childhood vaccine records, or copies of electronic chart documentation from a healthcare provider or other institution.
– or –
- A Student Immunization History Form (PDF 286 KB) completed and signed by a healthcare provider (MD, DO, NP, RN).
– or –
- Serological evidence (blood test) proving immunity for measles, mumps, and rubella.
Undergraduate students must provide date of vaccination for Meningoccal Meningitis (A,C,W,Y).
NYUAD will require COVID-19 vaccination for all students on our campus for the Fall 2021 semester. This requirement is meant to enable our community to return to in-person operations. Any COVID-19 vaccine received in the UAE will be accepted. We are exploring which other vaccines that are not available in the UAE will meet the requirement.
- Log in to the SHC Student Portal
- Click Medical Clearances on the left
- Enter your immunization information into the following sections. Click Update to begin.
- Meningococcal ACWY
- Meningitis Decision Form
- COVID-19 Vaccine
- You must also upload a copy of the original documents, lab results, or the completed Student Immunization History Form. You can upload a scanned copy or photo of the documents.
- Go to the Immunization Record section and click Update to begin.
After you complete the steps above, you will receive an email to your NYU email address within 7-10 business days to notify you whether or not you have met the immunization requirements.