Online Appointment Scheduling
Certain specialty services (including mental health) require that you to speak with a health professional before making an appointment. If you have referral requirements, they need to be addressed at the time the appointment is scheduled.
For these reasons, online appointment scheduling is not available for all services.
How to Schedule an Appointment Online
- Click on Appointments on the left to schedule an appointment.
- Click on the “Schedule an appointment” button.
- Select the type of appointment you want to make and click the “Continue” button.
- Follow the steps to select your appointment.
- Depending on the appointment type, you might be asked to specify a reason for the visit, and you might be asked to fill out an online questionnaire prior to your visit.
- NOTE: If there is no appointment time available that suits your needs, please click the “Here” link to search by date for more appointment times or call the student Health Center at (212) 443-1000.
- You must click on “Book” at the bottom of the page in order to complete the process.
- After booking, the appointment is confirmed.
- You may also use this site to cancel or reschedule any appointments made by phone or on-site.