The Moses Exam Center offers a secure, safe, and reliable testing area for students with approved testing accommodations.
1. Log on to the Instructor Online Services Portal
2. Provide information about upcoming exams
Click on the "Courses" tab and select the "tests and exams" link with a yellow star next to it . You can now provide the exam details and select the method of exam drop-off and return that you prefer.
3. Deliver the Exam to the Moses Exam Center
Choose the delivery method that works for you. Delivery methods include:
- Upload the exam to the Instructor Online Services Portal,
- Email email@example.com,
- Deliver a hard copy to the Moses Exam Center (726 Broadway, 2nd Floor), or
- Give the exam to the student in a sealed envelope to take to the Moses Exam Center.
- View a list of students who requested an exam in your course(s)
- Upload the exam to the portal 24 hours a day, at your convenience
- Update exam dates and durations as they change
- Receive email reminders once a week and two days prior to a scheduled exam
The Instructor Online Services Portal provides a list of all students receiving testing accommodations.
Click on the "Courses" tab. You will see a list of all of your courses for the semester. The "Tests and Exams" link(s) with a yellow star next to it indicates a student has requested an exam in this course. Click the link next to the yellow star to view the list.
No. The Moses Exam Center strictly enforces a no cell phone policy.
Each testing room at the Moses Exam Center is equipped with cameras which are monitored by Exam Staff at all times.
- Log into the Instructor Online Services Portal
- Courses > Select “Test and Exams” next to the course
- Select “Confirm”
- Modify the time or date details of the exam
Yes. Please indicate what media is needed in the comments section when you input the exam Information for the exam.