Fall 2020 Testing Policies
To ensure the safety of students, staff, and faculty, in-person exams (726 Broadway and 2 Metrotech) will not be administered at this time. We will be sure to update the NYU community if this changes.
Alternatively, the Moses Center testing staff are available to assist faculty and students:
- Information about remote accommodations including adjusting exam end times in NYU classes.
- We offer assistance in coordinating SmarterProctoring services by providing instructions on setting up your exams. You may request Moses Staff review exam footage if you have any concerns about a particular student exam.
- Zoom Proctoring: If you would like assistance with proctoring via Zoom, Moses requests the following information:
- Notification by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 5 business days in advance of your exam.
- Date and time of the exam.
- Duration (without extra time).
- How will the students receive the exam? (i.e NYU Classes, email, etc).
We will then notify the student that you have requested Moses Proctoring via Zoom.
DISCLAIMER: Zoom Proctoring is limited in its nature and we can only monitor what the student shares with us. We will be unable to monitor the student’s screen and can only proctor a limited number of students at a given time. Any questions, please email email@example.com. We are happy to assist.