Help us share the NYU story across the web and around the world to a growing audience of, currently, more than 25,000 followers, subscribers, and fans. We are looking for writers, designers, filmmakers, coders, photographers, content curators, editors, and problem solvers to join our team.
An internship with our team is a unique opportunity to work within an innovation and media lab at the world's largest private university. Our goal to serve and delight students daily takes us in unpredictable and awesome directions. We’ve filled gaps with creative solutions, partnered with NYU offices looking to showcase the student voice, and imagined new ways to get to know one another — to reference a few of the kinds of projects you may work on.
As a team, we share stories through blog posts, video, music, photos, and more. Interns are expected to embrace a multidisciplinary approach to storytelling. (Position Description)
Write and curate content for HashtagNYU platforms
Produce, direct, and edit video content
Capture and compile stunning visuals
The Ideal Intern
- Reflects an outgoing personality with a great sense of humor and positive attitude
- Eagerly share the NYU story and is proud to be a member of the NYU community
- Embraces feedback and iterative processes
- Actively takes initiative on individual and team projects
- Effectively articulates ideas and communicates needs
- Works productively both remotely and in an office environment
- Thinks boldly and creatively and is unafraid to challenge everything
- Thrives in an ultra-collaborative environment with a willingness to lead, and be led by, peers
- Can teach us something new and awesome (anything, really!)
- Personifies our Culture Code
Have What It Takes?
Apply for the Digital Media Internship. The deadline to apply for the Spring 2018 semester is November 28, 2017 at 11:59PM ET.