Summer Peer Tutoring
Drop-in online tutoring for summer session II will be offered from 6:00pm-10:00pm ET on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
The University Learning Center will continue to offer online tutoring via Zoom for summer session II students starting on Tuesday, July 6th.
There are only 2 steps to connect to the ULC!
Step 1: Fill out the ULC drop-in session sign-in Form at the time you're ready to receive tutoring. YOU CAN ONLY SUBMIT THE FORM DURING ACTIVE TUTORING HOURS:
- Tuesday: 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Wednesday: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Step 2: After submitting the form, click the zoom link that comes up in the confirmation message to be matched with a tutor.
NOTE: The form is restricted to NYU USERS ONLY. Make sure that you're logged in to your NYU Account and logged out of your personal gmail account. You will need to fill out this form everytime you wish to be tutored.
ULC Weekly Schedule
Offered weekly on Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from 6:00pm-10:00pm ET:
- Biochemistry I
- Calculus I, II, & III
- Computer Systems Org - *6:00pm-7:00pm; 8:00pm-10:00pm
- Data Structures - *6:00pm-7:00pm; 8:00pm-10:00pm
- Discrete Math - *6:00pm-7:00pm; 8:00pm-10:00pm
- Econometrics - *Wednesdays only, 6:00pm-9:00pm
- General Chemistry II
- General Physics II
- Intro to Computer Programming - *6:00pm-7:00pm; 8:00pm-10:00pm
- Intro to Computer Science - *6:00pm-7:00pm; 8:00pm-10:00pm
- Intro to Microeconomics
- Intro to Macroeconomics
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- Linear Algebra
- Math for Economics I, II - *6PM-10PM on Tues; 7PM-10PM on Wednes
- Organic Chemistry II (majors)
- Organic Chemistry II
- Principles of Biology II
- Spanish (through Intermediate II)
- Statistics - *6PM-10PM on Tues; 7PM-10PM on Wednes
- Writing the Essay & General writing support