Tutoring and Learning
ULC Schedule for Summer Session II is live!
The ULC offers both individual, one-to-one tutoring as well as group sessions to support you in a variety of ways, in a variety of courses! Please click below to see the support we offer for your class.
ULC fall 2021 application is live!
The University Learning Center application for the fall 2021 semester is live! The priority deadline will be Wednesday, March 31st but we will continue accepting applications on a rolling basis throughout the spring semester.
Learn more by clicking on the link below!
ULC Writing Support
Click the box below to check out the writing support page for one on one drop-in writing tutoring. This includes tutoring for the CAS Core, humanities, and social sciences.
ULC Study Smart Series: A semester-long workshop
We all want to succeed in life. We have countless ideas about what it means to be happy and successful. But sometimes we just need skills and tools to help us get there. That's where this workshop series comes in. We will provide practical strategies and skills for tapping into and nurturing your own happiness, including several research-based activities that foster social and emotional wellbeing and promote an opportunity for growth.
Additional Academic Support Services
- CAS Computer Science Department Tutoring
- Papiers-Mâchés, an online French Writing Tutorial (Department of French)
- CAS French Department Tutoring Schedule
- Undergraduate Mathematics Tutoring Center, Courant Institute, Warren Weaver Hall
- Physics Tutoring
- Department of Spanish and Portuguese tutoring (see info on ULC website)
- Writing Center, 411 Lafayette, 4th Floor
- NYU:Poly Tutoring Center