Tutoring and Learning
The ULC will reopen on January 31, 2022 for the spring semester.
Welcome to the University Learning Center!
The University Learning Center (ULC) aims to help students meet the challenge of the College’s rigorous academic standards, to guide students in their adjustment to the college learning environment, and to prepare them for a lifetime of self-sufficient learning.
On this website you can find sign-ups for free one on one peer tutoring, group review workshops, academic skills workshops, and more! Check out our drop-in schedule and other schedule of events below.
Upcoming ULC Events - Spring 2022
How to Succeed in Math for Economics II
- Wednesday, January 26, 5 - 6pm
- Thursday, January 27, 5 - 6pm
Please sign up for only one session. All sessions will be held via zoom and will not be recorded.
Drop-in Tutoring and Group Session Schedules below are currently under construction. Please check back again before we open for the Spring 2022 Semester on January 31!
Additional Academic Support Services
- CAS Computer Science Department Tutoring
- Papiers-Mâchés, an online French Writing Tutorial (Department of French)
- CAS French Department Tutoring Schedule
- Undergraduate Mathematics Tutoring Center, Courant Institute, Warren Weaver Hall
- Physics Tutoring
- Department of Spanish and Portuguese tutoring (see info on ULC website)
- Writing Center, 411 Lafayette, 4th Floor
- NYU:Poly Tutoring Center