Tutoring and Learning
The University Learning Center opens at noon on Monday, September 12, for drop-in tutoring. See our drop in schedule, but please note that schedules continue to be updated during the first week of operations.
Welcome to the University Learning Center!
The University Learning Center (ULC) aims to help students meet the challenge of the College’s rigorous academic standards, to guide students in their adjustment to the college learning environment, and to prepare them for a lifetime of self-sufficient learning.
On this website you can find sign-ups for free one on one peer tutoring, group review workshops, academic skills workshops, and more! Check out our drop-in schedule and other schedule of events below.
Additional Academic Support Services
- CAS Computer Science Department Tutoring
- Papiers-Mâchés, an online French Writing Tutorial (Department of French)
- CAS French Department Tutoring Schedule
- Undergraduate Mathematics Tutoring Center, Courant Institute, Warren Weaver Hall
- Physics Tutoring
- Department of Spanish and Portuguese tutoring (see info on ULC website)
- Writing Center, 411 Lafayette, 4th Floor
- NYU:Poly Tutoring Center