U.S. Department of Education (DOE) offers three kinds of grants:
- Discretionary grants: awarded using a competitive process.
- Student loans or grants: to help students attend college.
- Formula grants: uses formulas determined by Congress and has no application process.
Applications Forms and Guidelines
- IES version of LEED standards - Posted: October 11, 2018
- IES Research Funding Opportunities Live and On-Demand Webinars - Posted - July 17, 2018
- Federal-Wide Research Terms and Conditions - Posted: April 2017
- Department of Education - Two Factor Authentication process for accessing the Dept. of Ed’s G5 Grants Administration System (PDF: 144 KB) - Effective June 6, 2016
- AHRQ Policy on the Inclusion of Priority Populations in Research - Release Date: May 18, 2021
- FDA Grants/Cooperative Agreements - Clinical Trial Insurance Requirements - Release Date: January 22, 2021
- Salary Limitation on AHRQ FY2021 Grants, Cooperative Agreements, and Contracts - Release Date: January 12, 2021
- Clarification of Scientific Overlap Concerns in PAR-20-117 "Maximizing Investigators’ Research Award (MIRA) for Early Stage Investigators (R35 - Clinical Trial Optional)" - Release Date: January 11, 2021
- AHRQ Grant Recipient use of the eRA Commons to Submit First-Time No-Cost Extension (NCE) Notifications for Grant Awards that are under Expanded Authorities - Release Date: July 22, 2020
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Data Management Plan Policy - Release Date: May 26, 2020
- AHRQ Guide Notice on Implementation of the Use of a Single Institutional Review Board (IRB) for Cooperative Research at 45 CFR 46.114 (b) - Release Date: January 10, 2020