Working with Research Data
Data Management Planning
- NYU Libraries | Data Management Planning
Get help and information on best practices and standards for data management planning.
Create data management plans that meet institutional and funder requirements.
Find out what data NYU researchers have access to
OSP Data Use Agreements
- Are you working with Big Data?
- GIS and Mapping
- Qualitative Data Analysis
- Quantitative and Statistical Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Select the right storage for your project
- Select shared workspace
- Select computational environment
Security and Sensitive Data
Sharing, Archiving, and Publication
- Globus Data Transfer Node
- Learn about your options and rights as an author
- Learn about funder open access requirements
- Learn about open access publication
- Learn about web publishing for your project
- Learn about your options for publishing data and code
The Office of Research Development (ORD), Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP), Technology Opportunities & Ventures (TOV), and University Development and Alumni Relations (UDAR) assist NYU faculty in obtaining external funding to support their creative and scholarly activities. Each of these offices plays a unique role in helping the University fulfill its research, instruction, and public service missions. Both OSP and TOV also manage Data Use and Transfer Agreements for their portfolios.