Research Technology Stories
In 2020, Joe DiMeo underwent face and arm transplant surgery at NYU Langone Health. To restore the identity of his donor, NYU’s LaGuardia Studio fabricated a lifelike face mask and arms.
Hear from University researchers about what this powerful new supercomputer means for the future of research at NYU.
NYU IT's the Download
- The Psychics of Physics
- 3D Printing for a Face and Bilateral Arm Transplant
- Soul of Reason: Archiving a Historic 1970s Black and Latinx Radio Program
- Using 3D Printed Models for Infant Cleft Palate Surgery Training
- DETER Tracks Touch: A Coronavirus Study
- NYU Holodeck: One Step Closer to Star Trek Tech
- Black Lives Matter, Racism, and Data
- Brooklyn Like You’ve Never Seen It Before
- NYU Expands Supercomputing Power with New HPC Cluster from AMD
- 3D Printing Critical Medical Equipment Remotely