- Updated text detailing what, if any, additional approvals are required, including what office will be approving
- Weekly reminder emails sent out to account holders regarding their outstanding FERPA tutorial requirement
- Bi-weekly reminder emails sent to account holders regarding their outstanding training requirements
- Request completion email will now automatically be sent to account holder in addition to the account requester
- Ability to view history of requests made by other colleagues in your school/office
- Clarification of which requested roles are "Pending Access", and elimination of the term "Preapproved" status
- Help text added for many fields
- Two new help guides available (Account Request form guide and History guide)
- New Reporting Roles available for selection:
- UDW - Undergraduate - Admissions
- UDW - Graduate - Admissions
- Interactive Reporting (Brio) - Basic EPM Dashboards - Student Records
- Interactive Reporting (Brio) - Basic EPM Dashboards & Ad-hoc Reporting - Student Records
- UDW - Student Records
- UDW - Financial Aid
- Custom Role selection - Users now have to ability to request any role using the free-form fields in the Custom Roles section. Please note that certain roles will require proper departmental approval and/or training before they can be granted
- Calendar date selection icon added for Effective / Due Date field
- Admin Albert Role Based Training webpage updated to provide training and descriptions for all roles available on the Account Request application.
- New Role: Admissions Summary - Pages 1 & 2
- New Role: Internal Memo Management Application Access
- New Role: Service Indicators - You can request place and release access to any Service Indicator. (Note: View access to Academic Records related Service Indicators is included in the Enrollment View & Enrollment Update roles)
- Roles Disabled: With the addition of the custom Service Indicator request capability, the Dean's Hold and Dean's Academic Hold roles have been removed from the request form
- Email communication and PDFs that are generated from the application now include details on the status and any associated comments for each role requested
- Training details available within role descriptions on account request form
- New public webpage providing SIS Role Based Training information.
- Request type "Remove Account" now gives the option to remove Admin Albert and/or Brio - EPM account
- Account request summary PDF formatting updated
- 'Due Date' field label updated to 'Effective / Due Date'
- New Role: Advisor Center Access
- New Role: Advisor Assignments Access
- Access to check account holder's FERPA tutorial access from Review Account Request History section (inside detailed view)
- Addition of "Add School/Dept" and "Remove School/Dept" options to "Modify Account" selection of the Request Type menu.
The Office of the University Registrar is proud to announce a significant upgrade to the account request application!
- Wider layout
- Access to Review Account Request History section
- Access to request the Brio - Basic EPM role
- Ability to attach up to three schools/depts to each account holder
- Ability to select central offices from schools/dept list
- Enhanced auto-complete feature for school/dept dropdown
- Ability to submit multiple requests without logging in multiple times. Please note that your session will expire after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- Detailed notifications are now also sent to user for whom the account request is made