Preparing for Madrid
- Time Out Madrid
- Guia del Ocio and Descubre Madrid to find out events going on around the city.
- El Pais - Stay current on the news in Spain with its most widely circulated newspaper.
- Pedro Almodovar Movies - Almodovar is one of Spain's most famous filmmakers. If you haven't done so already, watch Volver, Hable Con Ella, and Todo Sobre Mi Madre.
- Guillermo del Toro Movies - If you like to learn about Spain's history through some wonderful horror movies watch del Toro's Pan's Labyrinth and The Devil's Backbone.
- Café Español | 172 Bleecker Street Tapas place right around NYU in New York. Find out what your favorite tapas are before you get there (try the tortilla).
- Paella - know some of the people going to Madrid with you? Get together and cook some paella to get yourselves ready for your time abroad.
Spring Break Destinations
- Florence, Italy
- Barcelona, Spain
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
A restaurant covered in traditional tile signs and pictures.Photo credit: Clint McLean
NYU Madrid students walk to have lunch at a restaurant near their school.Photo credit: Clint McLean
View Gallery ()
as of February 2014
$1.37 = Euro €1