In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all dining locations have fully incorporated the recommended CDC and NY State (PDF) guidelines for hygiene, cleaning, and disinfection, and all dining associates will follow the mandated screening NY State guidelines and PPE requirements.
In order to keep each other safe, we ask that our community observe the following before and while visiting our dining facilities:
- Prepare Online: To minimize time spent in the dining hall, customers are encouraged to view menus online at NYUEats.com or the NYU Mobile app prior to visiting the location.
- Opt for Quick PIck Up: Pre-ordering is encouraged for retail locations, through the GrubHub app.
- Wash Up: Please wash your hands and/or sanitize prior to visiting the dining location.
- Wear Your Mask: Please note that face coverings are required to be worn in all dining locations.
- Follow the Plan: When you arrive at the dining location, please observe the designated entrance and exits, queue and social distancing requirements, which will be outlined by floor decals, signage and dining hall associates.
- Use Dining Hall Reusables: To avoid contamination, please do not bring your own containers or bottles into the dining locations.
- Keep Cash at Home: Check out will be contactless and cashless. Customers can use NYU Meal Plans, Campus Cash or a credit/debit card.
After checking out, please cover your food and take it to a space that allows you to remain six feet away from the next person.
- Wait to remove your face covering until you are ready to eat. It is recommended that you put your mask in a personal bag, rather than on a common area surface.
- Be considerate of others. Minimize the time spent eating to allow for others who may be waiting. Please also leave the space clean when you leave and deposit all empty containers in the proper receptacle.
There is currently no seating in dining locations, but you can take your meal outside, to your dorm room, or to one of the listed permitted socially-distanced eating and drinking locations.
|Location||# of Seats|
Kimmel Center, 60 Washington Square South
Eisner & Lubin Auditorium, 4th Floor
Silver Center, 27 Waverly Place
1st Floor Lounge
Tisch School of the Arts, 721 Broadway
Reise Lounge, 1st Floor
Lipton Hall, 33 Washington Square West
Commuter Den, Lower Level
Palladium, 140 E. 14th Street
Dining Pavilion, 3rd Floor
Bobst Library, 70 Washington Square South
|Location||# of Seats|
|2 MetroTech, 8th Floor||
|370 Jay Street, Second Floor Lounge||21|