Every member of the NYU community who is authorized to be on-site and planning to enter an NYU building will need to follow several steps before gaining access.
- Get tested – Non-residential students and employees must get a COVID-19 PCR test and result through Binx or NYU BioReference within 14 days prior to when you will first enter an NYU building. Residential students must submit a Binx saliva test kit weekly.
- Complete the Daily COVID-19 Screener for Campus Access – Fill out the Daily COVID-19 Screener before you leave for class or work each morning you are coming to campus (and have a thermometer handy).
NOTE: it is important that you complete the screener while you are still home. Do not wait until you are in transit or arrive on campus.
- Failure to use the Daily Screener each day you enter an NYU building
- Failure to participate in required community testing
- Violations of NYU's safety protocols, such as failure to wear a mask
- You are deemed to pose a COVID-19 risk to the community (for example you test positive for COVID-19)