NYU researchers have remained on campus throughout the pandemic, focused initially on essential COVID-19-related work, and gradually expanding capacity in accordance with health and safety protocols. As conditions continue to evolve, it is important that we continue to adhere to NYU's safety and health protocols and guidelines in order to keep our laboratories and each other safe.
More Research Communications
- 6/15: Requiring COVID-19 Vaccinations for All NYU Employees
- 6/4: Taking Stock — COVID’s Financial Impact, and the AY 2021-22 Budget
- 5/26: A Message from NYU President Andrew Hamilton
- 5/12: Taking Stock — Looking Ahead to Fall 2021
- 5/7: Required Uploading of Your Proof of Vaccination, and Accompanying Changes in Campus Access