Office of Global Privacy & Data Strategy
Your Information is Valuable
We respect your privacy and value your information. NYU is committed to conducting business practices with honesty, integrity, and the highest ethical standards. NYU promotes responsible stewardship of information university-wide.
The Office of Global Privacy and Data Strategy (OGPDS) has responsibility for assuring oversight of the personally identifiable information (PII) lifecycle. OGPDS collaborates with University partners to create a privacy awareness approach and facilitate compliance with applicable privacy laws and regulations. OGPDS serves as a subject matter resource for global and US privacy regulation compliance. Key areas include Global Privacy, Enterprise Architecture, and Global Data Strategy.
NYU strives to get the right information to the right people at the right time with transparency, integrity, and accountability.
Guiding Principles of the Office of Global Privacy and Data Strategy:
- Serve as trusted advisors and collaborative partners
- Be proactive, responsive, and transparent
- Promote responsible stewardship of university-wide information assets
- Promote alignment, accountability, and adaptability
- Be pragmatic and scalable
The Office of Global Privacy and Data Strategy, and its partners, establish principles and policies intended to create transparency regarding our data management practices.
Learn More About Privacy
Read Understanding Privacy for more information.
The Office of Global Privacy and Data Strategy
- Tani Raiford - AVP, Global Chief Privacy & Data Officer
- Norma Kenigsberg - Program Director, IT Policy Development, Privacy and Compliance
- Privacy Director
- Global Privacy Specialist
Email for guidance, training needs, or questions firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-212-998-1180.
- Knowledge Base
- Global Support Contacts
- IT Support NY and Study Away
- IT Support Abu Dhabi
- IT Support Shanghai