Student Technology Centers
IT Locations Access
As part of the effort to keep the NYU community healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic, NYU IT locations have modified their visitation policies, hours of operation, and available services. See below for more information.
About Student Technology Centers
- Co-op spring 2021 hours Mon-Fri: 11:30am-6:30pm
- Computer workstations at the LaGuardia Co-op can be reserved online.
- Workstations availability is dependent upon demand and safety considerations under the University's COVID-19 precautions. Staff may not be able to approve all requests.
- If you need to cancel your reschedule, please do so at least six (6) hours before your confirmed reservation time.
- Third North will be closed for the spring semester. Please use the LaGuardia Co-op.
- The Kimmel Center (print space) spring 2021 hours will follow Kimmel Center hours of operation.
- Printers at the LaGuardia Co-op and Third North are not available through the NYU Print Service. Please use other printer sites, see the list of NYU Print Station Locations.
- Face coverings are required.
- Be prepared to show your daily COVID-19 screener results.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.