NYU Print Service
Fall 2020 Print Service Access Updates
As part of the effort to keep the NYU community healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic, NYU IT Print Service locations may have modified their visitation policies and hours of operation.
About this Service
Top Support Articles
- Print Station locations
- Using Mobile Print to email documents to your print queue
- Setting up a personal Windows computer
- Setting up a personal Mac computer
- Printing from a Windows computer
- Printing from a Mac computer
- Print Grant amount and eligibility
- Checking Print Grant, Campus Cash, and Bobst Print Card balance
- Access to NYU Print Service stations may be limited based on the access policy for each location in which the printer is located. Be sure to check ahead of time to make sure the printer you select is available and to acquaint yourself with the procedure for entering that location.
- Printers at Bobst Library, LaGuardia Co-op, and the Third North Student Technology Center will not be available during the fall 2020 semester.
- The number of printers available at the Kimmel Center has been expanded.
- Printers located inside residence halls are only available to residents.
See below for the NYU Print Service software installers. For setup instructions, see the support articles above. You can also submit documents to your personal NYU Print Service queue via Mobile Print without installing software; see the video below and click here for instructions.
Users: Faculty, Staff, Students, Researchers
Devices: NYU-owned devices, personal devices
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Click the appropriate link below to download the NYU Print Service software, then see the Support Article links above for setup instructions.
- New York: Mac | Win (32) | Win (64)