Technology can enhance classrooms and learning spaces to help faculty in their instruction. NYU IT offers several technology tools for faculty to incorporate into courses.
These include Clickers and a Polling Response System that allow professors to solicit instantaneous feedback on everything from student attendance to comprehension of complex knowledge, Course Capture to record classroom sessions and make them available in digital form, and Instructional Space Design to accommodate video conferencing between two classrooms in two different locations. Click on each tool to learn more.
Top Support Articles
- Anywhere Polling
- Saving and importing polling sessions from classroom computers
- ResponseCard NXT Guide
- Changing the channel on the receiver
- Managing PowerPoint polling sessions
- Adding PowerPoint polling content
- Importing content and managing lists