QGIS functions as geographic information system (GIS) software, allowing users to analyze and edit spatial information, in addition to composing and exporting graphical maps.
- User: Faculty; Staff; Students; Researchers
- Devices: NYU-owned devices, personal devices
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Version: QGIS 3.2
Distribution and Availability
- NYU-owned Device: Available for download via QGIS Open Source Download
- Personal Device: Available for download via QGIS Open Source Download
- Free for eligible NYU community members
- Non-commercial use, for academic and research purposes only.