Notepad++ is a free source code editor which supports several programming languages running under the MS Windows environment.
- User: Faculty, Student, Staff, Researchers
- Devices: NYU-owned devices, personal devices
- Platforms: Windows
- Version: version 7.5.8
Distribution and Availability
- NYU-owned Devices: Available for free download via Notepad
- Personal Devices: Available for free download via Notepad
- On Campus: Virtual Computer Lab
Non-commercial, for academic & research purposes only.
Support, Documentation, and Training
- For additional information and support, visit the Notepad++ site.