Knitro is a commercial software package for solving large scale mathematical optimization problems. The software is specialized for nonlinear optimization, but also solves linear programming problems, quadratic programming problems, systems of nonlinear equations, and problems with equilibrium constraints.
- User: Faculty, Staff, Student, Researchers
- Devices: NYU-owned, personal
- Platforms: Windows
- Version: Knitro 10.1.1
Distribution and Availability
- Knitro is distributed by the High Performance Computing group on the NYU HPC clusters. Visit their wiki for more information or contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free to eligible NYU community members.
- March 14, annually
- Non-commercial, for academic & research purposes only.