COMSOL Multiphysics is a problem-solving simulation environment—based on advanced numerical methods—for modeling and simulating physics-based problems. Enforcing compatibility guarantees consistent multiphysics models.
- User: Faculty, Staff, Students
- Devices: NYU-owned devices, personal devices
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Version: Comsol 5.3
Distribution and Availability
- Free for eligible NYU community members
Non-commercial, for academic & research purposes only.
Support, Documentation, and Training
- For support and training, contact the High Performance Computing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.