Numerical Algorithms Group
Numerical Algorithms Group (NAG) is the largest collection of algorithms for mathematical, statistical, and data mining problems. The subroutines can be incorporated into code in all languages and used on all platforms. Compilers for Fortran and C are available. Includes: Parallel Library, all Fortran and C libraries, and MATLAB toolbox.
- User: Faculty, Staff, Student, Researchers
- Devices: NYU-owned, personal
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Version: NAG Library 2018
Distribution and Availability
- NAG activation keys are distributed by the High Performance Computing group. Visit the NAG website to download the software, and contact email@example.com to request an activation key.
- Free to eligible NYU community members.
- August 31, annually
- Non-commercial, for academic & research purposes only.