MATLAB is a technical computing environment for high performance numeric computation and visualization. The suite offers the widest and most up-to-date array of products, supporting everything from introductory level courses to advanced academic research.
- User: Faculty, Staff, Students, Researchers
- Devices: NYU-owned devices, personal devices
- Platforms: Windows, Mac
- Version: Matlab 2017a
Distribution and Availability
- NYU-owned Device:Individual user license via the MATLAB Portal
- Personal Device: Individual user license via the MATLAB Portal
- On Campus: NYU Student Technology Centers and Virtual Computer Lab
- Free for eligible NYU community members
- June 30th annually
- Non-commercial, for academic & research purposes only.