Maple is a software tool that offers high performance mathematics capabilities with integrated numerics and symbolics. Maple can be used from the command line or with a graphical interface.
- User: Faculty, Staff, Student, Researchers
- Devices: NYU-owned, personal
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Distribution and Availability
- Maple is distributed by the High Performance Computing group on the NYU HPC clusters. Visit their wiki for more information or contact them at email@example.com.
- Free to eligible NYU community members.
- August 31, annually
- Non-commercial, for academic & research purposes only.