JMP Academic Suite
JMP is statistical discovery software that dynamically links statistics with graphics to interactively explore, understand, and visualize data. JMP provides a comprehensive set of statistical tools as well as Design of Experiments and statistical quality control in a single package.
- User: Faculty, Students, Researchers
- Devices: NYU-owned devices, personal devices
- Platforms: Windows, Mac
- Version: JMP 13.2
Distribution and Availability
- On Campus: NYU Student Technology Centers and Virtual Computer Lab
- Faculty/Departments:$50 annually per individual user license
- Students: $50 annually per individual user license
- June 30th annually
- Not for the purpose of Administrative or Commercial Research use
- Not offered for use to NYU Staff.
Support, Documentation, and Training
- For technical support, visit JMP Support.
- For other support and training, visit NYU Data Services.