ATLAS.ti is a powerful workbench for the qualitative analysis of large bodies of textual, graphical, audio, and video data. It offers a variety of tools for accomplishing the tasks associated with any systematic approach to "soft" data.
- User: Faculty; Staff; Students; Researchers
- Devices: NYU-owned devices, personal devices
- Platforms: Windows, Mac
- Version: Atlas.ti v.8
Distribution and Availability
- NYU-owned Device: Individual user license available for purchase from Atlas.ti Educational
- Personal Device: Individual user license available for purchase from Atlas.ti Educational
- On Campus: NYU IT Student Technology Centers and Virtual Computer Lab
Schools interested in purchasing multiple departmental licenses can contact email@example.com
- $670 annually per individual user license
- Students: $51-$99 annually for students via Atlas.ti Student Info
- July 3rd annually
- Non-commercial, for academic & research purposes only.
Support, Documentation, and Training