ArcGIS is a Windows-based collection of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software products designed to produce detailed maps, build spatial models, and manage spatial data. Included is ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online, ArcMap, & ArcScene.
- User: Faculty, Staff, Students, Researchers
- Devices: NYU-owned, personal
- Platforms: Windows
- Version: ArcGis 10.6
Distribution and Availability
- NYU-owned Device: Access provided via ArcGIS Request Form
- Personal Device: Access provided via ArcGIS Request Form
- On Campus Use: NYU IT Student Technology Centers and Computer Labs and Virtual Computer Lab
On-campus use does not include personal licences for this software.
- Free for eligible NYU community members
- August 31st annually
- Non-commercial, for academic & research purposes only.
Support, Documentation, and Training