Amber is a set of mechanical force fields for the simulation of biomolecules and also a package of molecular simulation programs. The force fields are in the public domain and can be used with molecular simulation codes other than the Amber codes.
- User: Faculty, Staff, Student, Researchers
- Devices: NYU-owned, personal
- Platforms: Windows
- Version: Amber 18.0
Distribution and Availability
- Amber is distributed by the High Performance Computing group on the NYU HPC clusters. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free to eligible NYU community members.
- Non-commercial, for academic & research purposes only.