Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud gives users access to a collection of software developed by Adobe for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, and cloud services.
- User: Faculty, Staff
- Student access via Student Technology Centers
- Devices: NYU-owned, personal
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Distribution and Availability
- NYU-owned or Personal Devices:
- Faculty and staff can download an individual Adobe Creative Cloud 2021 license through Adobe. See the NYU ServiceLink knowledge base for detailed instructions. There is no charge for this subscription for current NYU faculty and staff and can be installed on up to two devices, whether University- or personally-owned.
- Note: Anyone with an older version of Adobe CC installed should follow the instructions above to upgrade their software as soon as possible.
- Lab managers can inquire about the updated Adobe Creative Cloud SDL (Shared Device Licensing) offering for classroom and lab environments by contacting the NYU IT Service Desk.
- On Campus: Student Technology Centers.
- Faculty/staff: No charge
- Students (via Student Technology Centers): No charge
- Expiration Date: August 31, annually
- Non-commercial, for academic & research purposes only.
Support, Documentation, and Training
- For support with use of this software, visit the Adobe Help Center.
- Assistance with access to this software should be directed to Kivuto Customer Support, the cloud platform provider for Adobe products at NYU. Either complete a Contact Form, or call the toll free customer support line at 1-866-435-4722. Customer Support is available from Monday through Friday, between 6 AM to 6 PM EST.
- Technical support inquiries can be directed to the NYU IT Service Desk.
- Contract support inquiries can be directed to AskIT@nyu.edu.