NYU Print Service
Printing is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
3. Tap Your NYU Card
Tap your NYU Card (or a library guest print card in New York) and print your document!
Each document stays in your NYU Print Service queue for up to 24 hours and won't be printed until you're at the print station.
By default, one double-sided copy will be printed. Visit mobileprint.nyu.edu to adjust the number of copies, single- versus double-sided printing, and to see the cost of your print job.
Other Ways to Print
Print from Your Device
Install print software and print directly from your device! See below for the NYU Print Service software installers and setup instructions.
Print Service Software Installer Links
Click the appropriate link below to download the NYU Print Service software, then see the Support Article links above for setup instructions. Mac users, please reference this article to download and install.
Eligibility and Technical Specs
Users: Faculty, Staff, Students, Researchers
Devices: NYU-owned devices, personal devices
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
About the NYU Print Service
Top Support Articles
- Print Station locations
- Using Mobile Print to email documents to your print queue
- Setting up a personal Windows computer
- Setting up a personal Mac computer
- Printing from a Windows computer
- Printing from a Mac computer
- Print Grant amount and eligibility
- Checking Print Grant, Campus Cash, and Bobst Print Card balance