Campus Media Classroom Support
Welcome to Our New Location!
Campus Media Classroom Support was previously a department of NYU Libraries, but is now officially calling NYU IT home. Check out ServiceLink for request forms, knowledge base articles, and all your Classroom Support needs.
COVID-19 Limiting Capacity
Due to COVID-19 measures and restrictions, Campus Media Classroom Support is operating in a limited capacity. We are offering help with the Zoom solutions installed in Registrar-scheduled classrooms. We have suspended some equipment loans and course capture services until further notice. If you have specific questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Campus Media Classroom Support
Support and Request Form
- Submit a Campus Media Classroom Support request via NYU ServiceLink (one-on-one demonstration request, equipment reservations, or in-classroom equipment issue)
- Please complete the form a minimum of two business days in advance.
Equipment and Services Offered by Classroom Support
- Audio and video systems
- Projection equipment
- Laptop/tablet adapters (for classroom support)
- Demonstrations for installed equipment in Registrar-scheduled classrooms
- Wireless presenter (in select classrooms)
- Video conferencing (in select classrooms)
Equipment Eligible for Pick-Up and Semester Loan
Faculty or a designee may pick up the following items from the Campus Media Classroom Support office with a department account number. Equipment will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Laptop computers (Mac)
- Tablets (Surface Pros and iPad Pros)
- Wireless lavaliere microphones
- Video projectors
- MP3 recorders
- Digital video cameras
All classrooms are equipped with a Zoom solution for use during in-person instruction sessions. Instructors should connect a personal laptop to the Zoom Box and flat panel or projector. Do not use installed A/V equipment as it is not configured for Zoom. Visit Teaching in an NYU Zoom Classroom or the knowledge base for more information.
Borrowing and Returning Equipment
Faculty, or a designee, can pick up equipment from the Campus Media Classroom Support office at 100 Washington Square East, Room LL7A before every class and return the equipment at the conclusion of every class. Equipment must be returned to our office one hour after class end-time. In the case of semester loans, the user is responsible for the equipment for the duration of the semester and the equipment must be returned no later than the last day of classes.