Web Meetings (Zoom)
Have a question? Faculty in an NYU Zoom Classroom, please call 212-998-3400. For general NYU Zoom support, all community members can contact the NYU IT Service Desk.
- NYU Zoom: Zoom Classrooms FAQ for Faculty
- Learn how to connect in an NYU Classroom by watching the in-room demo video above, downloading this Quick Start Guide (PDF), or reviewing these full instructions.
- NYU Zoom Classroom Locations and Support
- Review Zoom features in the videos and FAQs below, including how to share audio and video, manage your Waiting Room, record your class, use polls and whiteboards, and more.
- Zoom Control Panel Styluses Available for Faculty
A limited number of styluses are available for instructors teaching in-person to enable touchless interaction with Zoom control panels. Instructors may pick up a stylus at the computer store located in the NYU Bookstore. Due to the limited quantity, only instructors teaching in-person are eligible; only one stylus per person.
- NYU Zoom Service Updates
- Getting Started: Account activation, apps, and browser plugins
- Frequently Asked Questions: General NYU Zoom use
- Frequently Asked Questions: Zoom Classrooms for Faculty
- Sharing audio and/or video during a meeting
- Securing Zoom meetings and class sessions and preventing intruders
- Recording and video sharing
- Scheduling a Zoom meeting through NYU Classes (for faculty)
- Managing the default settings for saving in-meeting Zoom chats
- Requesting and hosting a Webinar or Large Meeting
- Tips for recording yourself on video (from NYU Media Production)
- Submit an NYU Zoom request for recording, premium audio, and webinar features via NYU ServiceLink
- Attend a live training with Zoom
- Watch Zoom video tutorials
- Explore even more support in the Zoom Help Center