NYU Engage Event Pass
Get Your Event Pass
Engage Event Pass is a unique QR code that you create once, then use as your pass to NYU Engage club meetings, NYU Welcome events, and other events organized through NYU Engage. Think of it as a companion to your NYU Card. Save it to your Apple Wallet, Google Pay, or take a screenshot and keep it in your Photos or Gallery.
- If you are attending an event or student club meeting that requires an NYU Engage Event Pass, you can find it in the NYU Mobile app or at NYU Engage.
- If you have never used NYU Engage, you may need to log in and complete the account activation process.
- After that, click the link for Event Pass to create your QR code.
- Save it to your Apple Wallet, Google Pay, or save a screenshot, and you're good to go for the rest of your time at NYU!
- For full instructions read Accessing your NYU Engage Event Pass (Students)
- If you are working at an event that uses the Engage Event Pass you will need to download the free "Campus Labs® Event Check-In" app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- You will need the access code/event code to take attendance using the app.
- For full instructions read Events Check-in Service (for Event Organizers and Event Staff)
Organizing an event? If you are planning a student event or club meeting through NYU Engage, there are a number of resources available to help you and your staff use Engage Event Pass to manage attendance. After your event, you can export and share the attendance report with those who need it.
If you are hosting faculty and staff events, learn about Attendance Management (Atrium). Not sure which service to use? Check out this article, NYU Engage Event Pass or Attendance Management (Atrium): Choosing the right service.