Women in Technology
WIT Speaker Series: Renee Zaugg
Renee Zaugg is the Managing Owner of RisERZ Consulting. Renee is a strategic leader with 40 years of experience working in technology leadership roles for Fortune 100 companies. She is passionate about intentional leadership and creating higher purpose cultures. Watch Renee’s keynote speech and enjoy her nuggets of wisdom.
Renee’s speech was be followed by in-person networking, lunch, and a job expo.
(Automated video captions may contain errors.)
Founded in 2017, Women in Technology (WIT) inspires and empowers women in technology professions at NYU to reach their fullest potential through skill building, information sharing and a robust and nurturing support network.
WIT seeks to fulfill its purpose and stay true to its mission as a professional support network for tech women professionals by:
- Creating in-person community building opportunities and online events that attract and advance women who are in or wish to pursue an tech-related profession
- Hosting events that showcase women leaders in tech
- Fostering open dialogue about the unique challenges and issues women in technical fields face in today’s workplace
- Presenting information about opportunities for professional development that offer diverse pathways for growth, including workshops and training sessions
- Providing volunteering opportunities with University partners in and outside the NYU community
In tribute to Dr. Frances Bauer WIT is launching the Bauer Outreach Program to raise awareness and garner interest for STEM in elementary schools, primarily in underserved NYC communities.
Dr. Frances Bauer was a pioneer, mathematician, researcher, and scientist in the fields of numerical analysis, scientific computing, computational fluid dynamics, and nonlinear partial differential equations. She had a distinguished career that included working at NYU for more than 60 years, both in Courant and NYU IT. She is truly a trailblazer for women in the fields of science and technology.