Groups and Networks
At NYU, students, faculty, staff, and alumni have a wide range of identity-based groups and networks with which they can engage. Browse all your opportunities below.
Student Groups and Organizations
- Cultural Groups and Organizations
All cultural groups and organizations can be found using NYU Engage, which maintains a directory of clubs officially sponsored by the University. All NYU students have access to NYU Engage—simply use your NetID and password to log in and search for cultural groups.
Faculty and Staff Groups and Organizations
- Administrative Management Council’s Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity (AIDE) Committee
- Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity Committee of the Tenured/Tenure Track Faculty Senators Council
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee of the Full-Time Continuing Contract Faculty Senators Council
- Faculty Resource Network
- Native Studies Forum
- Pride at Work - LGBTQ+ Faculty and Staff Network
- Scholars at Risk Network
These partnerships support the advancement of inclusion, diversity, belonging, and equity within the NYU community and stay facilitate a connection to the national developments and trends. These organizations also provide resources and development opportunities that we both lead and encourage participate in.