NYU Spring Welcome: Live Your Dreams
NYU Spring Welcome features an exciting series of programs and events for all new and returning students to build connections and community for the start of spring semester.
The Spring Welcome App on NYU Mobile is now available! See the full list of programs and events and create your schedule today.
- Download the NYU Mobile app by visiting the app store on your phone and searching "NYU Mobile."
- Once you download the app, click on "NYU Spring Welcome" and "New, Undergraduate, or Graduate Students."
- Enter the same NetID and password you use for NYU Home.
- Presidential Welcome & Reality Show: Paired with a Welcome by NYU President Andy Hamilton, the Reality Show features artistic expression wrapped in music and comedy - highlighting the talent of NYU students and alum. This ambitious project was created over the summer from homes across the world. It explores the global challenges of the current moment and reflects ideas of curiosity and perseverance in an age of adaptation. Get more information!
- Marquee Events: Past traditions have included Club Fest, Meet the Greeks, MLK Week, and Drag Karaoke. Look out for a list of this year’s virtual Marquee Events.
- Club Fest: Meet over 300 university-wide student organizations and get involved at NYU!
- Themed Hangouts: Avatar, Hamilton, Fitness, Webcomics, Social Justice, Foodies, and more. Meet like-minded friends through conversation about all the things you love most.
- Affinity Spaces: Spaces dedicated to bringing together people who share similar identity(ies).
- Workshops: From Getting Involved to What to Expect in the U.S. Classroom - We have a variety of workshops to help you navigate NYC & NYU.
- Resource Connections: Through a variety of events, all students will get introduced to the numerous resources available to them at NYU.
- RADical Health: Building a Healthy Relationship to Self, Others, and the World: An interactive program designed to equip students to thrive in college and beyond, including critical tools and resources regarding physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and social well-being.