Volunteers are an essential component of Grad Alley and the All-University Commencement Exercises. Volunteer opportunities are available to University administrators and former volunteers. All potential volunteers should check with their supervisors before signing up. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering.
Tuesday, May 14, 2024, Washington Square Campus
Grad Alley is a Commencement-eve street festival for NYU graduates and their families. The evening will feature food, games, and entertainment on the streets around Washington Square. Volunteers are an important part of creating a fun and welcoming atmosphere for our guests!
Wednesday, May 15, 2024, Yankee Stadium
Volunteers will serve as greeters for candidates and their guests as they arrive at the stadium and are seated in their respective sections.
- February/March 2024: The Office of University Events will send a volunteer invitation to all administrators and former volunteers with a link to the register.
- Late March 2024: Deadline to register to be a Grad Alley and/or Commencement volunteer.
- April 2024: The Office of University Events will confirm volunteer placement with those who have registered.
- Early May 2024: Mandatory briefing sessions will take place for all volunteers. Dates, times, and locations will be included on the registration forms.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2024: Grad Alley
- Wednesday, May 15, 2024: All-University Commencement
Please contact email@example.com with any questions. Thank you for your interest!