Terms and Conditions
Current Service Status:
- Card Centers have reopened as of August 31, resuming regular weekday business hours.
- Students staying in residence halls can pick up their ID cards there.
- NYU Cards for faculty, staff and affiliates expiring in August 2020 will be extended through September 30, 2020.
- Please email email@example.com with inquiries.
- This agreement is executed between the cardholder and New York University.
- This agreement shall be for the period of time the cardholder is enrolled at NYU. The NYUCard Center administers this agreement.
- The cardholder's identification card is the instrument used to access the campus-wide ID system. An individual's NYUCard is the property of New York University. Only one NYUCard per card holder will be valid at any time.
- Should the cardholder's NYUCard be lost or stolen, it must be reported immediately. Call (212) 443-2273 and Select option 1. Notification can be made in person at the NYUCard Center or a report can be made with any NYU Department of Public Safety representative. A fee of $25 will be charged for the replacement of lost or stolen cards.
- NYU shall not be liable for any loss, cost, damage, or expense incurred by the cardholder relating to the use or attempted use of the cardholder's NYUCard by the cardholder or any other third party.