Care for your Card
Current Service Status:
- Card Centers have reopened as of August 31, resuming regular weekday business hours.
- Students staying in residence halls can pick up their ID cards there.
- NYU Cards for faculty, staff and affiliates expiring in August 2020 will be extended through September 30, 2020.
- Please email email@example.com with inquiries.
Under normal conditions, your NYUCard should last until its expiration date. To ensure the durability and validity of your NYUCard:
- Keep it in a safe carrying case (such as a wallet or cardholder)
- Keep it way from magnets and computers to avoid magnetic damage
- Do not punch holes in your card
- Do not tamper with the information or picture printed on the card
- Do not wash the card
- Do not use the card for any purpose it was not designed for